What Fundraising Does the PTO Do?
- Back to School Popsicles, Raffle (8/27): This event is a great way to meet new friends, teachers, staff, parents, and visit with those you’ve missed over the summer.
- Spirit wear: This is an easy way to not only show pride that you’re a part of the Eagle Elementary School Family but to also raise money as 20% comes back to the PTO.
- Kiss the Pig (9/17): What a fun way to raise money and watch the teacher whose class collected the most coins, kiss a pig. This year we will have food trucks, activities, and a raffle to kick off the school year on campus. Bring your camera.
- Walk – A – Thon (10/15): This is our largest fundraiser. Kids get pledges based on how many laps you think they can run/walk in one hour. Then we blast some music and have some fun! Last year with the money earned we purchased a new art sink, outdoor play equipment and a new shed. Can’t wait to see what the purchases will be this year!
Family Spirit Nights: This year we will be adding Family Spirit Nights as we all need a break from cooking. Each month we will be utilizing a different restaurant to support our fundraising efforts bydonating a percentage of monies spent on that particular evening. More details to come regarding dates and locations.
Where Does the Money Go?
- There’s never a shortage of where or what to spend the monies on. Here’s a list of previous purchases. We’d also love to hear ideas from you on ways to spend…
o Teacher request and needs (No teacher should have to spend their own)
o Field trips for classes
o Raz Kids, Art Supplies, Science Kits, Library Books, and the list goes on.
To make an online donation visit https://square.link/u/Q4c1EwVy